Raz Marine Limited Warranty
Please see the Raz Marine Limited Warranty below. Contact Us for more information.
Raz Marine warrants to the original purchaser of a pump (product) that all parts thereof shall be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for the following periods from the date of sale to such purchaser:
If, within the period of the foregoing warranty Raz Marine finds, after inspection that the product or any part thereof is defective, Raz Marine will, at its option, repair such product or parts or replace them with identical or similar parts, provided that within such period the purchaser:
- Promptly notifies Raz Marine of such defects.
- Delivers to Raz Marine the defective pump with proof of purchase and all shipping prepaid, to our address shown on Raz literature, the Website, and the product label.
- This warranty does not apply if the product or component has been repaired, altered, misused, modified, mistreated, water-damaged, or if the serial number has been removed, defaced, or changed.
- This warranty does not cover the cost of removal or reinstallation of the product, incidental or consequential damages (monetary or otherwise).
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of seals and/or stators, or results of dry-running or if damage occurs due to improper maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover damage to the product if defective or insufficient parts, materials or practices used create restriction or overloading of the pump (i.e., improper fittings, hoses, valves, or too low voltage source).
- This warranty does not cover the pump if it has been subjected to negligence, abuse, accident, misapplication, tampering, alteration; nor to improper or other than normal installation, storage, operation, use, or service, including, but not limited to; operational failures due to foreign materials in the system, or operation at pressures in excess of recommended maximums.
- This warranty does not cover product operation on Commercial Vessels.
The foregoing Warranty is exclusive of and in lieu of all other warranties whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness except those implied by law, and then only for the minimum duration thereof.
The furnishing of a repair or replacement part or parts shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Raz Marine, whether on warranty, contract, or negligence, and in no event will Raz Marine be liable for damages; direct or consequential.